Day 33 - FLAMES


This evening I had two things going on. An online artists retreat called "Living Out Loud." And an early bonfire night with Mr P in the back garden. Thankfully the retreat was just the first introductory session so there was freedom to dip in and out. I'm not a great Zoom fan anyway so it was relief to turn off my camera at opportune moments and cease from staring at myself and 15 complete strangers up close. Something which would be a really odd thing to do if we were in an actual room together. And just a bit intense. So I enjoyed bobbing between the two. And was encouraged to hear a comment from the Zoom room about us artists coming together, lighting little fires to make one big blaze. So my flitting felt fitting. And it was great to see the flames building as the session went on. Inside and out.