Day 27 - DUCKS

Last night I started to sing, unexpectedly. Wasn't meaning to. I was in company and in mid conversation. And suddenly a note or three burst forth from me. Thankfully I was with friends who are used to my quirks. So just carried on talking. But it made me realise how much I miss singing. Especially with others. So today was a complete treat. A day out with our musician friend, Farid, and his friends, Kati and Keely. With some random busking on Mappleton beach.

It wasn't brilliant singing. At least not by me and Mr P. But we'd brought some ducks which helped liven things up. And add a bit of honky tonk-ness to proceedings:


Good to have a laff anyway. And bring some joy to people. Most of all to us! We were in a fairly secluded place because of the wind so not heard or seen by many. And 13 year old Keely wasn't best impressed. But whatever impact or not we had, it was just good to be out and about and let loose in these constraining times.

And the ducks had a lovely time too: