Day 29 - FAMILY

 

After posting the outdoors art gallery pics on Facebook yesterday, my brother commented....

Pick up some stones and paint our initials on them and set them down on the fence rail. May you be uplifted by your family far away xx

Which I thought was lovely! And replied thus:

Author
Brilliant!! Will do that. Fab idea!! xx

What I did do wasn't exactly as promised. But a variation on the family theme at least. And it does, indeed, give me a lift when I look at it and think of Alec and the Fs and Mum and Dad. Who I miss, especially this weird year.

Like the "Art Everywhere" campaign I mentioned in yesterday's post, Fifty Fun Things is proving a great way to stay connected with people, especially those further afield. And I'm thankful for my family's support, especially today.

So here's to them and memories of happy days shared together. Like this one at Thorness (2008??) on the Isle of Wight. Felix the pilot taking us to Malaga on his deckchair aeroplane having issued paper plate tequits to one and all. Good to see Claire, Roger and Bex in the mix and Freya's friend, Tegan, who came for the ride too.