Day 30 - OOMPH


Today was all about doing something to boost energy. It's great doing all these fun things but it's a challenge nonetheless. To keep thinking creatively and being pro-active everyday. Not something I'm used to doing so intensely. And putting stuff out on Facebook so often too. Something I shy away from, to be honest. Only putting things Out There when I really really want to. Or feel really strongly about something. 

So day 30. Nearly a month in now. And am in need of sustenance and oomph. So these seedy energy balls will help. Last time I made them was for Mr P and his recent cycling challenge raising money for Care for Calais. When he'd be cycling up to 70 miles a day. Obviously what I'm doing isn't quite in the same league physically. But some brain food will help. And am sure he won't mind sharing them with me.

Here's the recipe anyway. Which as you'll see I've tweaked a bit. Making balls not bars. But the rest is as follows: