Day 4 - COBWEBS

    

It was good to get the paints out today and have a play. Just painting stones. The ones I foraged a few months ago which have been lying around since. Waiting for some colour, as was the plan back then.  Good to get my paintbrushes out too. Once I'd found them. Eventually. Hiding in a corner of the garage covered in cobwebs. 

It's only now I realise how much I've neglected all the art stuff I've got. Stuff once bought for a purpose but never really used. 

It seems this is a time of restoration amongst other things then. A time to bring things back to use, for the purpose for which they were originally intended. To blow away the cobwebs and redeem the dreams. To pick up neglected things and learn to play again. To grow younger in order to grow older, wiser and more freely.